Monday, August 29, 2011

Life is a blur...

Things have been AWESOME in the academy. I thought that time was flying by earlier, but now throw in two days a week at the firing range and arrest control and it seems like we are hardly at school now. Just a friendly reminder...we are getting paid for all this work we’re putting in :)

I have a ton of pictures for you guys. The first two firearm lectures were done in the classroom. We covered a lot of different aspects of clearing malfunctions and learning to draw our weapons (as I have stated before). Below are some pictures (thanks to Deputy Ackerman) of our classroom training. Good times! I’ll be trying to have a few pictures of us out on the range while practicing...hopefully I can get those next week!


Excellent reloading




Sharing the wisdom



Tactical reloading



We have a great time in class!